VL/HCC 2012


Visa Information

If you need a visa, please file your application as soon as possible, but not earlier than three months prior to the planned date of entry. Please also check the expiration date of your passport. In order to apply for a visa, your passport must be valid for three months beyond the planned end of your stay in Austria.

Authors of accepted papers on VL/HCC Satellite Events 2012 and VL/HCC 2012 main conference will receive a visa recommendation on request. The request form is available at the bottom of this page. Before filing a visa recommendation request, applicants must have registered for VL/HCC 2012.

Documents that are required for filing a visa application may vary for different countries. Visit the web site of the Embassy of Austria in your country of residence for information about required documents. Typically, at least the following documents have to be submitted:

  • Visa application form
  • Passport
  • Confirmation of return flight
  • Confirmation of hotel booking in Innsbruck
  • Confirmation of VL/HCC 2012 registration
  • Visa recommendation


Visa Recommendation Request Form

Sex *


Updated on June 4th, 2012 | §Permalink